Thursday, March 19, 2015

MTC Mailing Address

Here are the girls MTC addresses if you want to write a letter:

Sister Courtney Smith                  Sister Makelle Smith
Apr 28 POR-LIS                               Apr 28 BRA-FLO
2005 N 900 Unit #5                            2005 N 900 E Unit #191
Provo, UT 84602                               Provo, UT 84602

Also you can get an email to them same day around dinner time if you post it by noon. Go to dearelder.com, pick MTC Provo and use the address above. If it is after 12pm then it will be delivered to them the next night. If after 12pm on Friday they will get it the following Monday.

The girls want me to post weekly but everyone can come here as often as they choose. I'm hoping for emails weekly but I know how busy they can get.
Also I found out when I called the MTC that they are just down the hall from each other! I'm glad they will at least pass each other often :) Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment