Thursday, April 21, 2016

Pray for Erika!




(Sister Makelle Smith)
This week nothing too special happened. We have been staying home because sister Cabana has a fracture in her foot so she was to wear the robofoot, hahahaha I laughed so hard!! She looks like Frankenstein! Man I am mean sometimes! She will be leaving next week and I will be getting a new companion this next Sunday!! But I have been studying the Book of Mormon this week and I feel the spirit so strong, I know that it truly is sacred scripture and history of our ancestors. It truly does prophecy of Christ and helps us learn of His doctrine to lead us to the Celestial Kingdom!! Our investigator Erika is wanting to be baptized, please everyone pray for her so she can go to church that is the only thing that is lacking!!! She is so amazing I love her so much! I am loving the mission and the missionaries around me, they truly do turn into family out here! I love this gospel and I am so grateful for who the mission is turning me into!! I love you guys!!!

(Sister Courtney Smith) no letter or pics :(

No comments:

Post a Comment