Sunday, June 12, 2016

Transfer to Sao Jose!

(Sister Makelle Smith )
This week I have been transfered to Sao Jose, Jardim das Acácias!! Sister Irizarry is my companion!! So awesome, we were companions in the MTC I love this girl!! We will probably end the misison together! I have only been here for one night so I will write more about the area next week! But something cool is that Sister Cabaña my old comp her grandparents live here in this area I have already met them, super cute! But it was sad to leave Içara, I really love the people and that area! I will really miss Erika, but I know one day she will get baptized!! I will miss Sister Dourado as well we ended up being really good friends, she is an amazing missionary, I learned so much with her!! But I am excited for this new adventure, with a new city to work in!! I just want to work so hard and really share my testimony!!
I know that this church is true and it is the part of the plan of God. I know that there is not a better path or a better church to be apart of, this TRULY is the church of Christ and we are bringing and need to bring this truth to the world! I know God loves us so very much and will always help us in our dificulties, HE does not FORGET about us. Everyone of us is so very special to Him. We all have the potential to become like Him and help others find the path back to eternal life! Love you guys so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment