Monday, September 5, 2016

Last week HERE WE COME, YIKESSSS!!!!


(Sister Courtney Smith)
So I don´t have to many words for this week. I really just hit a blank at all that happened during the week. Haha but to say what I can is that I am really so happy here. I honestly don´t want to leave. It´s really strange that I'm going to have to go home. We´ve been teaching a couple families and individuals that are really looking for the truth and it will be so hard to have to pass them off and I won´t be able to continue helping others. But it´s a phase of life. I bore my last testimony to my ward here in Porto in testimony meeting and I started bawling. I already know I´m gonna be a wreck on the plane! Don´t expect me looking pretty this week!

So I had my funeral in district meeting which was fun hahaha I really can´t believe it´s coming to an end. We are close to helping Rosa get baptized and as well one other family :) I don´t have words because it makes me sad thinking about it too much. I didn't think I would be like this at the end, I´m just going to have the fondest memories about Portugal and the people here. I really don´t believe I´ve been here for a year and a half!!!! hahaha I´m only coming home because they are making me or else I would be staying another transfer 😘Can´t wait to see you guys though!

Peeps if you want to come to my homecoming: Homecoming is Sept 18th , 9am at the church right behind Walmart in Cedar Hills Utah 

I guess I´ll end my last email with my testimony that I know that God is our Heavenly Father, He loves us and has a plan for us. I know that Jesus Christ is our best friend and our Savior. He is my redeemer and my comfort. He really does wipe my tears and calms my heart. I am so grateful for my chance to get to know him more by doing his work. I know that the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints is his church that leads us back our heavenly home. Salvation is a reality and we are working every day for it :) I love that our lives have purpose and that we are here to help each other follow that plan. I love you guys so much. Thank you for being there for me along my journey here in Portugal and in life. Have an amazing week!!! Love you all!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment